jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Our team

THE ONWER AND HEADMASTER: 
Hello, my name is Judy Chávez. After 10 years of teaching Spanish to many people from various countries in big schools around the Cusco area, I decided to open my own school, where I could offer a professional teaching facility for you. I want you to have the best learning outcome, but enjoy your time and learn something new not only about the language but also about the culture, the lifestyle and the habitats of the Peruvians.


The office manager


THE TEACHERS
Rómulo: 
Hi everybody! I’m so happy to tell you welcome to this beautiful family. You will enjoy your experience here, learning Spanish with a nice environment. I have been a Spanish teacher since 2001, and will be more than happy to have you as my student.
Karen:
My name is Karen, I´ll be your teacher when you will come to our school. Together, we will learn a lot of Spanish and our Peruvian culture, visit us, we are waiting for you!
Paul: 
Hi friends! I’m one of the teachers in Sacred Valley Spanish School, after being teacher for more than 8 years in different places. If you come to our school I’m sure you will enjoy the experience, we will have a lot of fun learning.
Kettlin: 
Hi guys!! My name is Kettlin, I´ve been a Quechua and Spanish teacher for a long time, I want to welcome you to the school, you will love this experience, Pisac and the school have many things to offer you. Don’t hesitate to come!
José Carlos:
I want to say hi to everyone and invite you to visit us here in Pisac, we are waiting for you. I have been a teacher since 2007 in many schools and be part of this family makes the difference, come and visit us, we will give you an unforgettable experience.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario